Home Water Filtration & Softener System Plumbers
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
Clean water is essential to so many parts of the average person’s daily routine, including taking a shower, cooking dinner, washing the dishes, and brushing your teeth. For many of us, we take clean water as a given, not even thinking about what a gift it is to drink it and bathe in it every day. Yet as those who have ever had issues with their tap water know firsthand, finding solutions for home water issues is no easy task.
That’s why Dupree Plumbing is proud to offer Marietta water treatment services to keep your water clean and safe for everyone in the family. If the water in your home tastes or smells funny or feels hard and minerally, there’s no reason you should have to put up with it. With a water treatment system from Dupree Plumbing, you’ll be able to feel the difference.
Call 770-428-2291 now to schedule an appointment with one of our Cobb County water treatment experts.
Why Install a Water Treatment System?
Although the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has placed strict regulations on what chemicals can and can’t enter municipal drinking water, it is still possible for contaminants to end up in your system. Agricultural pesticides, heavy metals, disinfectants, and bacteria may all be present in your local water supply, depending on where you live. Many municipalities also still have systems that run on hard water, which contains minerals that — while usually harmless — don’t taste great and can irritate the skin.
You may want to install a water treatment system if you notice:
- Your dishes are frequently foggy or dirty, even after washing them.
- Your skin is often dry or itchy after bathing/showering.
- Your hair feels dull or coarse.
- Your water looks cloudy.
- Your water smells/tastes funny.
- Your plumbing fixtures show signs of mineral buildup.
- You notice a sandy texture in your water.
- You often feel ill or have stomach aches after drinking water.
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing for water treatment services, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. We’ll ask you some identifying questions to understand your water quality problems. Let us know why you’re looking for a water treatment system.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started on installing your water treatment system!
Marietta Water Treatment Services
At Dupree Plumbing, we offer a range of water treatment systems. Whatever you’re looking for, our Marietta water treatment pros can install the perfect option for your property.
Contact our plumbers in Marietta today for:
- Water filtration systems
- Water softening systems
- Reverse osmosis systems
- And more!
Dupree Plumbing has all the water and plumbing services you need, from water heater replacement and repair to new fixtures and plumbing construction. Contact us today to inquire about affordable financing and specials for your new water treatment system.
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More