Sewer & Water Line Plumbers
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
Most people forget their sewage system is even there until an issue occurs. It’s not until this point you realize how much you rely on it, from taking a shower to having a functioning toilet. Your sewer and water line system is a critical component of your house, and when an issue arises, you want a Marietta plumber who is fast, effective, and reliable.
At Dupree Plumbing, we set the standard in service. We offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed and come highly rated by our customers. Our plumbing contractors in Marietta are extremely knowledgeable in all types of sewer and water line issues that can occur, and we work hard to get your system back up and running as soon as possible.
Contact us at (770) 428-2291 to learn more about how our team of plumbers in Marietta, GA, can help you.
Trenchless Water Line Services
All our trenchless water line installation services use heavy-duty polyethylene piping that’s backed with a 50-year manufacturer warranty! Call us today to request more information and determine if a trenchless water line service is right for your home!
Your main water line provides your home with all of the water you’ll need. Every shower, every sink, every toilet, and every other tap, faucet, and fixture found throughout your home all draw water from this main water line. For this reason, a water line needs to be both durable and long-lasting, and yet these lines can and will wear out over time. Replacing one of these lines has long been a huge hassle that involved excavating the old line from your ground and digging up your property in the process. However, this is a thing of the past, thanks to trenchless water line repair services.
Trenchless water line repairs use specialized equipment to run a brand-new water line from your water meter to your home without having to dig up your landscape, driveways, and sidewalks. At Dupree Plumbing, we offer seamless, fast, and effective trenchless water line installation and replacement services using state-of-the-art equipment and tools to ensure the job is done right. Our trenchless services get the job done in a small fraction of the time and provide you with the reliable main water line you need! These services generally only require a small amount of digging to access a small section of the pipe in question and install fittings, valves, and other important components on the main water line. This type of installation eliminates the need for fitting joints every 20 feet or so, ensuring that your pipe remains less vulnerable to leaks and wear and tear with future aging.
Signs You Need Sewer Repair
Some of the most common signs something is wrong with your sewer line are:
- Unusual odors coming from the system
- Slow drainage of showers, sinks, and toilets
- Standing water in your home
- Sewage backup
- Frequent clogging
- Noises coming from the system
- The home is older and hasn’t been inspected
Sewer Drain Clog Clearing &
Trenchless Replacement Of Sewer Drain Line
One of the common problems our customers experience is a clog in the sewer system. Our Marietta plumbing service technicians will make an on-site visit to your home to find the cause of the clog and correct it. We use state-of-the-art technology, sending a specialized camera into the drain line to see what’s causing the backup. Often these clogs are caused by buildup from over the years that needs to be removed, trees that have grown into the system, and other issues that require the attention of a professional. In many cases, we will use hydro jetting to clear out drains and hard-to-remove blockages. This can get your sewer drain unclogged and also prevent future backups. We also provide trenchless sewer line replacement which provides a new sewer line for the home without tearing up the yard and lawn.
Schedule your appointment by calling (770) 428-2291, and one of our qualified plumbing contractors in Marietta will visit your home.
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing for your sewer and water line problems, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. We’ll ask you some identifying questions to get to the root of your sewer issue. Let us know what signs or symptoms you’ve noticed and/or what service you’re looking for.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us for your service.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home to review the problem. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started on performing sewer and water line services!
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More