Water Heater Maintenance Plumbers
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
When your water heater is acting up, call Dupree Plumbing. We have been the trusted name in water heater maintenance in Marietta since 1958. If you haven’t heard of us yet, then odds are your family, friends, and neighbors have. No matter what is going wrong with your tanked or tankless water heater, we are confident we have the tools, methods, and industry experience to get it running well again and in no time.
Discover the Dupree Plumbing difference for yourself today. Contact us to arrange a Marietta water heater maintenance service.
Ask About Our Extended Warranties
on Water Heater Replacements
Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
You might be asking yourself why you would need water heater maintenance when you can already count on us for water heater repairs. Plus, we also offer water heater replacement to install a brand new unit. The truth is you can avoid repairs and replacements with routine maintenance, which is going to be much less expensive than a fix or new installation.
There are many benefits to routine water heater maintenance, including:
- Saving money: As mentioned, you can save big with regular water heater tune-ups because it helps Marietta plumbing service experts catch small problems early on, correcting them before they become big issues.
- Less downtime: You and your family will not need to worry about being without hot water for extended periods of time.
- Increased comfort: On-demand hot water from your tap helps make your home a more comfortable space. With routine maintenance, there’s no more frustration from a malfunctioning or inefficient water heater.
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing for water heater maintenance, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. Let us know that you’re looking for our water heater maintenance services and if you’ve noticed any signs that something is wrong with your water heater.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us for your repairs or installs.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started on performing maintenance!
FAQs about Water Heater Maintenance
Why do water heaters need to be maintained?
Over time, the minerals in tap water can build up inside your water heater, creating sediment that can reduce your water heater’s efficiency and clog your water lines. To get rid of as much of this sediment as possible, it’s important to flush your water heater at least once a year. This piece of maintenance can extend the life of your water heater, enhance its performance, and help you avoid having to replace it prematurely.
How often should I flush my water heater?
Recommended maintenance cycles will vary depending on the type of water heater you have and how much demand is placed upon it. For most people with a traditional tank water heater, annual maintenance should be fine. However, if you have a large family – meaning more hot showers, more laundry, more dishes, etc. – it will be useful to schedule a tune-up twice a year.
Call our Marietta water heater tune-up experts today at 770-428-2291!
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More
When it comes to big repairs, it's easy to get overwhelmed. Whether it's car repair or home repair, having the right knowledge and understanding of what to expect ca...Learn More