Addressing COVID-19 For Our Community, Customers and Staff
With the recent health concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to take a moment to outline the steps we are taking to help keep you, your family, and our employees safe while continuing to provide an essential service.
First, please know our gratitude that you’ve invited us into your home to tend to your plumbing needs.
- We require our employees to stay home if they feel sick or show any symptoms of illness.
- We require any employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested and should there be a positive result, they will quarantine according to CDC guidelines.
- We ask that if you or anyone in your home is showing symptoms of sickness, please inform us so we can provide service while keeping an appropriate distance.
- We require our employees to conduct appropriate sanitizing measures within our trucks, at our Marietta office, and in your
- Employees are required to wear masks inside your home and while on your property.
We are proud members of a wonderful community here in Georgia, and we will follow guidance from our state, local and national health professionals to keep us all safe and healthy.
Thank You, The Dupree Plumbing Family