Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation Plumbers
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
If you’re looking to install a new garbage disposal system or repair the one you currently have, trust the Marietta plumbing repair experts at Dupree Plumbing. We have more than 60 years of professional experience, and we work with the best brands in the industry. Your garbage disposal can begin to wear down due to incorrect use or just everyday wear and tear.
Call us today at 770-428-2291 to schedule your Marietta plumbing service and disposal repair appointment.
When You Need Professional Help with Your Disposal
We can inspect your system to determine what steps need to be taken, and we can also recommend better options if you have a system that no longer functions properly. It’s important that you contact a Marietta plumber when an issue occurs. Trying to fix a system on your own could further damage it and also be unsafe.
Signs that it may be time to call a Marietta plumber include:
- Your garbage disposal is leaking.
- Nothing turns on when you flip the switch.
- Your disposal system has a strong odor.
- There is a jam in the system.
- You hear a different noise than usual.
- Draining has slowed down or stopped.
How To Keep Your Disposal Running Smoothly
There are many dos and don’ts for garbage disposals, and our team can help you get the most out of your system. Our on-site Marietta garbage disposal repair professionals can let you know the best ways to care for your system, such as items not to put down the disposal so that it functions better and longer.
What not to put down the garbage disposal:
- Foods that expand when wet and become sticky, which can create blockages. This includes rice, pasta, and potato peels.
- Hard foods that can become stuck within the disposal, such as coffee grounds, nuts, bones, or pits from fruits.
- Liquids that solidify when at a colder temperature, which can then cause a clog. This may include grease or fats.
- Stringy foods that can get stuck around the disposal, causing a potential breakdown, such as celery, eggshells, asparagus, banana peels, and the skins of onions.
- Non-food material that can cause jams, such as broken glass, pieces of metal, or stickers that are typically on pieces of produce.
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing about your garbage disposal, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. We’ll ask you some identifying questions to get to the root of your issue. Let us know what signs or symptoms you’ve noticed with your garbage disposal or if you’re looking for an installation.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us for your repairs or installs.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home to review the problem. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started on performing your garbage disposal repair or installation!
Going the Extra Mile to Make You Smile
We are a family-owned and -operated business, and this affects how we run our company and treat our customers. Over the years, we’ve continued to deliver a high standard of service, and our Marietta plumbing repair team is highly rated by our customers. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau, which is a further testament to our commitment to excellence. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing the uppermost skill and value in our Marietta plumbing services.
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More