Water Heater Replacement Plumbers
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
As with any other household appliance, your water heater will eventually degrade, wear out, and need to be replaced. Replacing your water heater can be a difficult service and requires a considerable amount of experience to make sure that all connections are correct and leak-free, the heating element is configured properly, and the thermostat is calibrated correctly to get the correct water temperature.
Ask About Our Extended Warranties
on Water Heater Replacements
Don’t suffer without hot water; call Dupree Plumbing at 770-428-2291 to schedule a Marietta water heater replacement service!
Do I Need a New Water Heater?
There are numerous ways to know it may be time for a new heater. For example, when the water coming through your hot-water tap is cold or at room temperature, your heating element may have given out. If your water heater makes unusual or loud noises, it could be on the brink of a serious emergency. If there’s water all around the base of the heater itself, then you probably have a leak that could cause serious damage to your home. While these are just a few examples, the best way to know for sure if you need a new water heater is to have your current system inspected by one of our Marietta plumbers.
Why should I invest in a new water heater?
- Better, more accurate control of your water temperature
- Quicker, more consistent access to hot water
- Better energy efficiency
- Increased reliability
- Increased home value
Premium-Grade Materials & Products
Dupree Plumbing is proud to offer new water heater systems from premium name brands that have built their reputation on reliability and longevity. Our Marietta water heater replacement experts work with you to learn more about your needs and provide you with a recommendation on what system will be the right fit for your home. We work fast so you can get back to enjoying hot water with the turn of a knob as soon as possible.
What to factor in when purchasing a new water heater:
- The size of the water heater, which is based on the amount of hot water your home will require
- The source of fuel or energy you want to use, which can vary from electricity to gas or propane
- How energy efficient of a system you want
- The make or model of the system, for example, tankless or tank water heaters
- The amount of space you have available within your property for the new unit
- The overall cost you want to spend on a new water heater
If you want more information on what you need to consider when choosing a new system, reach out to our Marietta or Kennesaw water heater replacement experts. You can also take advantage of our water heater sizing guide!
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing to replace your water heater, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. We’ll ask you some identifying questions to get to the root of your issue. Let us know if you’re looking for an installation or replacement.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us for your installs.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started on performing your water heater installation!
Choose Our Team For All Your Marietta Water Heater Replacement Needs
When your water heater begins to show signs that it’s time to replace it, turn to a plumber you can trust. At Dupree Plumbing, we have helped customers outfit their homes and businesses with brand new water heating systems for over 60 years. Our Marietta plumbers understand that you never settle for anything less than the best when it comes to your home. We’re meticulous when it comes to water heater installations, offering you nothing short of the finest in workmanship and customer service. When you need a job done right, you can always rely on us to be there for you.
When you need a water heater replacement in Marietta, choose the name you can trust—choose Dupree Plumbing! Call today or contact us online!
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More
Are you tired of constantly running out of hot water during your showers or waiting for the tank to refill? If so, it might be time to consider upgrading to a tankle...Learn More