Ejector Pump & Sump Pump Plumbers
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
At Dupree Plumbing, we have a team of highly trained, widely experienced professionals. We offer a range of services, including sump pump and ejector pump installation. As Georgia residents, we understand the effects that weather and home structures play on your plumbing system. Our Marietta plumbers can visit your home, discuss your needs, and develop a plan to provide you with the best standard of care. We are highly rated by our customers, and we guarantee quality workmanship in every aspect of our Marietta plumbing services.
How Pumps Works
We install both ejector pumps and sump pumps. An ejector pump helps pump the water in lower areas of your home up to the sewage system. An example of this would be a basement that sits below street- or sewage-level. It also grinds up the material in it to make transportation easier. These systems involve a tank where some of the sewage is held. Once enough sewage enters the system, the float will rise and activate the pump. The sewage in the tank will be pumped up, and gravity is used to connect the basement plumbing to the main line.
Ejector pump issues are commonly a result of flushing:
- Excessive amounts of toilet paper
- Disposable wipes
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Cotton balls
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing for your sump pump and ejector pump needs, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. We’ll ask you some identifying questions to get to the root of your issue and determine if a sump pump or ejector pump is right for you.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us for your repairs or installs.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home to review the problem. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started on performing your installation!
Protect Your Basement by Calling 770-428-2291
Since basements are the lowest elevation in your home, they can provide unique obstacles. By using ejector and sump pumps, we can help bring this area of your home up to standards, make it more usable, and prevent water issues from developing. The best way to determine if either option is a good fit for your space is to have one of our experienced plumbers in Marietta out to your site for an inspection. We have extensive knowledge of all things plumbing, and we can provide great insight and a solution that works now and in the future.
Don’t delay in calling our plumbers in Marietta at 770-428-2291 to get answers to your questions about ejector pumps and sump pumps.
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More