Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services
Call for Reliable Plumbing Services: 770-428-2291
Dupree Plumbing has the best warranty & labor guarantee in town!
Dupree Plumbing Services Neighborhoods In North, North-West, & North-East Metro Atlanta
Reliable hot water isn’t a luxury; it’s a modern convenience your family depends on. At Dupree Plumbing, our certified technicians make sure that your water heater works precisely as required to keep you comfortable and the hot water flowing throughout the year.
Water Heaters We Service
We service gas water heaters, electric water heaters, tankless water heaters, and more. We have extensive experience with the major brands and maintain a full parts inventory to ensure that we always have the components our clients require.
Water Heater Installation & Replacement
We perform water heater replacement services in existing homes and water heater installation in new homes and remodeling projects. Whether you want a gas, tankless, or electric water heater, we can help you choose the best system for your desired comfort. We adhere to all manufacturer requirements and building codes during every water heater installation and replacement we perform.
Water Heater Repairs
Prompt, reliable repairs are essential when your comfort is in question. At Dupree Plumbing, our certified technicians can repair any problem your system develops. We can seal leaks, replace gaskets, address overheating issues, adjust water pressure, and more.
Water Heater Maintenance
Regular water heater maintenance ensures your system always delivers the hot water you require. We can perform the regular maintenance required to keep your system fully operational.
What to Expect When You Call Dupree Plumbing
When you call Dupree Plumbing for water heater services, we strive to provide you with the best customer service possible. That’s why we have a standard process to make your experience seamless:
- Step 1: Determine if you are in our service area. We respect your time and don’t want to waste it. If we find out that you don’t live within our service area, we’ll let you know right away.
- Step 2: Diagnose the problem. We’ll ask you some identifying questions to get to the root of your water heater problem. Let us know what signs or symptoms you’ve noticed and/or what service you’re looking for.
- Step 3: Explain our dispatch fee. We charge a $49 dispatch fee, but this fee will be waived if you choose to hire us for your repairs or installs.
- Step 4: Visit your home. We’ll send one of our highly skilled plumbing technicians to your home to review the problem. Once they have determined what the job will entail, you will be provided with an estimate. We value transparency, so we will always provide an estimate before performing any work.
- Step 5: Start service. Once we have your approval, we’ll get started performing your water heater installation, repair, or maintenance!
Choose Dupree Plumbing for Water Heater Services in Cobb County
Our family-owned plumbing company is always ready to serve our clients. Since 1958, we have established Dupree Plumbing as the region’s premier water heater services provider. When you want service with a smile and quality you can count on, it’s our pleasure to show you why we are the top choice in the region.
Water Heaters FAQs
Should I choose a gas or electric water heater?
Both gas and electric water heaters are good options for reliable hot water. Gas water heaters are more common and cost less to operate. However, electric water heaters are cheaper to purchase and install.
What is the difference between traditional and tankless water heaters?
Tankless water heaters are smaller and heat water on demand, which gives them significantly greater energy efficiency and requires less maintenance than traditional water heaters.
Do I need to flush my water heater?
Hard water can clog your system with calcium, magnesium, and iron. These can block your system and decrease the efficiency of your water heater. Gas and electric water can improve function and ensure that sediment doesn’t impede the flow of hot water through your home.
Should I repair or replace my water heater?
If you have a relatively new water heater and the problem is not recurrent, it’s usually best to repair your water heater. However, if you have an older system with repeated issues, it can be more cost-effective to replace it with a new, more reliable unit.
Robert B. arrived on time, diagnosed the problem and got the problem fixed promptly. Dupree Plumbing always comes through for us - fast and efficient service.-Joyce B. Learn More